Featured Post

We've moved to tex.my!

It’s been great writing on Blogger.com, but we’ve decided to move to a new platform, thanks to some valuable help from a great, great friend...

Monday, March 22, 2010

LaTeX Documentation in Malay language

Hello,

I am gradually writing for a booklet for LaTeX in Malay language. If you also want to contribute, you're welcome. Lian and some other friends also had contributed on comments and others stuffs.

Feel free to download:

PDF

Note that I don't use version number for the PDF as of now, since I assume it's a BETA for every time I commit. But it's readable and hopefully beneficial.


Or, if you're cool enough, download the .tex files and the rest by yourselves and compile it. I have created a script called Make, just chmod +x and ./Make

hg clone https://latex-my-docs.googlecode.com/hg/ latex-my-docs

2 comments:

  1. Erm, you can call me by my given name "Lian Tze" or my surname "Lim". "Tze" on its own sounds a bit odd ^_^;

    ReplyDelete